Skip to content
Skip to content
Review Article | Nature Reviews Microbiology | January 2023
Research Paper | Nature Mental Health | May 2023
Review | Frontiers in Rehabilitation Science | April 2023
Research Paper | EClinicalMedicine | July 2021
Perspective Piece | Pain Reports | November 2020
Survey Analysis Report | May 2020
Additional publications with external organizations
- Long COVID risk and pre-COVID vaccination in an EHR-based cohort study from the RECOVER program May 22, 2023
- Effect of Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir (Paxlovid) on Hospitalization among Adults with COVID-19: an EHR-based Target Trial Emulation from N3C, May 4, 2023
- SARS-CoV-2 Reinfection is Preceded by Unique Biomarkers and Related to Initial Infection Timing and Severity: an N3C RECOVER EHR-Based Cohort Study. January 5, 2023.
- A new clinical challenge: supporting patients coping with the long-term effects of COVID-19. October 10, 2022.
- Serology Test Results and Other Important Characteristics of Patients With Persistent COVID-19 Symptoms. March 21, 2022.
- Long COVID and episodic disability: advancing the conceptualisation, measurement and knowledge of episodic disability among people living with Long COVID–protocol for a mixed-methods study. March 7, 2022.
- Studying the post-COVID-19 condition: research challenges, strategies, and importance of Core Outcome Set development. February 4, 2022.
- Core Outcome Set for Research and Clinical Practice in Post COVID-19 Condition (Long COVID): An International Delphi Consensus Study ‘PC-COS’. January 31, 2022.
- Long COVID in children. January 1, 2022.
- Characterizing Long COVID: Deep Phenotype of a Complex Condition. November 25, 2021.
- Towards a universal understanding of post COVID-19 condition. October 5, 2021.
- Change in Symptoms and Immune Response in People with Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-Cov-2 Infection (PASC) After SARS-Cov-2 Vaccination. July 28, 2021.
- Expanding our understanding of Post Covid-19 Condition, World Health Organization. April 24, 2021.
- Challenges in defining Long COVID: Striking differences across literature, Electronic Health Records, and patient-reported information. March 26, 2021.
- A Cytokine-based model for the pathophysiology of Long COVID symptoms. November 12, 2020.