A few examples of our impact since May 2020:
- We published the first study on Long Covid, published on May 11th 2020.
- Our research contributed to the first pieces of media on the subject, including Ed Yong’s Atlantic article “COVID 19 Can Last for Several Months” in June, and dozens of others since, including CNN, The Guardian, WIRED, NPR, and the Wall Street Journal. See our full press and citation list here.
- Our first report was cited six times by the renowned British Medical Journal, by JAMA, and by Fatigue medical journal.
- We presented our research to the director general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and other members of the WHO , to the CDC, and to the NIH, which resulted in an article about our research from Dr Francis Collins himself.
- Our research was featured by the UK Parliament in their first report acknowledging Long Covid: Short and long term health effects of COVID-19.
- We’ve consulted for organizations and research institutions, including from major universities such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard.
- Our research has informed the care and treatment for those with Long Covid.
- Our team and patient-led approach has been written about by the MIT Technology Review, Australia Broadcasting Company, and others.